Thank you for your interest in our Dyno Tuning services. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with a tuning service that exceeds your expectations.
We require that an appointment be made in advance to drop the vehicle off for the dyno services. Typically, we will have your machine on the dyno within few days. However, if you would like to be present for the dyno session, we can accommodate that as well. Be flexible. Dyno tuning is a dynamic process and your scheduled slot may be pushed forward or back depending on how other tuning sessions and projects progress.
Following these simple instructions will help your dyno tune go smoothly and you will extract the most out of your dyno session. Following these simple instructions will also limit any detrimental effects the dyno tune may have.
1) Disclose detailed information about modifications and the current running state when the vehicle is dropped off.
2) The front plastics should be taken off the machine for easier access to the RPM pick-up.
3) Bring the vehicle in with street or dirt tires. No paddles.
4) Check all fluid levels and have fresh motor/transmission oil.
5) Use quality fuel with an octane rating appropriate for your modifications.
6) Inspection: Check that all hose connectors are tight, clean your air filter, and check for exhaust leaks.
7) Please bring in a clean bike. No one likes to work on a dirty bike!
We look forward to extracting the optimum performance out of your machine. However, we cannot be expected to fix mechanical issues on the day of the dyno service. It is your responsibility to ensure the vehicle is in proper working condition with no mechanical defects.